Wednesday 8 September 2010

Final Push

OK, I'll be at the Arts Centre to put up this show this afternoon. I can't wait to see how it looks when it is up! I only got back from my art trip to Brussels, Antwerp and Rotterdam yesterday, and spent the day getting my bearings back in Plymouth by finishing my paintings for the show (always a last minute kind of guy).

The opening tomorrow night is a really exciting prospect. I hope you have seen our posters all over the city, if not it doesn't matter! This is happening and it is going to be a great display of the current, constantly evolving creative scene in Plymouth.

So I hope to see you all there, and also hope that people are already starting to get excited about the 10-10-10 exhibition, which has a technology theme due to the binary date.

So please get developing some ideas!

See you all either at the meeting at 6pm tonight in the exhibition space or at the exhibition itself, the opening night being tomorrow from 6pm til 9pm, Batter Street behind Plymouth Arts Centre.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment